
I spent the weekend with my little sister ( although most of the time I think she acts like the big sister. I forget sometime that there is actually 10 years difference in our ages ). I finally got to see what she does at her job. It was fun hanging out together ( something we rarely get to do ). We stayed in a hotel and went out to dinner that evening and just chatted. The next morning I went shopping with her for supplies for the law office she works for. She is the person who orders and stocks the offices ( she does more, I just like this part because we got to spend other people's money ). They are opening a new office in our area so she came down to supervise the work and unpack boxes after boxes of supplies. Let's just say its not glamorous at all. Actually its pretty backbreaking work . After Marc picked me up that evening I came home and crashed. Obviously there is a reason I have stayed at home all these years (lol). I tip my hat to you Cori. You have a lot on your plate as a single mom and yet you take time to help out big sis and mom whenever we call on you. I know I don't say it enough but I love you. I hope you enjoyed this weekend as much as I did.
Your Big Sis !
1 comment:
that is such a nice photo!
i agree...much more fun to spend other people money..i am actually quite good at...LOL
Post a Comment