Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lighthearted Moments

Ok, thought I would fill out a form one of my friends posted on her blog, just for a little bit of lightheartedness ( is that even a word ? ). Enjoy, you might even learn a little something about me.

3 names I go by :

DisneyCyndi
CyndiAKADisneyqueen
Cyndi

3 Parts of my history :

Indian
African American
I'm sure there is a third part somewhere ( especially if you look at my families dynamics )

3 Things that scare me

Driving ( bet you knew that already )
Scary movies
Water ( funny considering how much I like to watch it )

3 of my everyday essentials

my computer
orange juice ( I hate coffee )
quiet time ( Not that I'm not a morning person, but after years of being a SAHM, I enjoy the house when everyone leaves in the morning ).

3 things I'm wearing right now ( basically the same thing I wear everyday, unless I'm leaving the house )

t-shirt
sweatpants
warm socks

3 things I need in a relationship

honesty
trust
loyalty

3 of my favorite hobbies

Disney
Scrapping
Photography

Bet you already knew the answer to that one (lol)

3 places I want to visit

Paris
London
Greece ( only because Marc wants to visit there )

3 things I want to do before I die

take a cruise
ride in a train
redecorate my home ( pathetic I know, but I'm basically a simple girl, shut up Marc just in case you are reading this )

3 ways that you are sterotypically called a girly girl

I wear pink
If I had to choose between playing sports or watching sports, I rather go to the beach
If I break a nail its all over ( wait a minute that's Nicki, not me )

3 things that annoy me

half closed cabinets and drawers
unorganized vacations
white walls

Well, not sure that this was very life changing, but I bet you learned something new about me. If so, my job is done. Later,

Cyndi

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

laughing my butt off cyndi!! i too despise when people leave my cupboards open..ya think hearing me complain about it over and over would instigate change..nope..nada!