Saturday, March 25, 2006

My friend Vanessa .......

A few of you know that I maintain a friendship with several on-line buddies. A group of us have been friends for nearly four years ( probably longer ). We share children's birthdays, graduations and even a few births and a wedding. If you have noticed my page now has a beautiful new header and music from my favorite gospel artist. None of this would have been possible if it had not been for my very special friend Vanessa. Despite the fact that I have several webpages , I am a complete computer dummie. Thank goodness for friends in high places ( Canada to be specific ). Although we have never met in person, I am very proud to call "V" friend. She creates some awesome scrapbook pages, and has even begun teaching scrapbooking and is a member of a scrapbooking design team. She recently had one of her pages published in a magazine. I told her that one day I will be able to say I knew her when. Thank you Grover for making my blog....ME! If you would like to see some more of Vanessa's Creations you can visit her blog at http://www.grooveygrover.blogspot.com/. Thanks again "V".

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cyndi, it was my pleasure to do the work on your website! I was honored that you wanted me to! It was wonderful to create something special-just for you!

WandaT said...

I too agree, V is a great gal!
Love your music video. I like CeCe too!