Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Music Heaven





Ok, I am in music heaven this week. Last night I saw Israel New Breed in Concert, tonight I saw my all time favorite gospel artist Cece Winan. I don't know what it is about her music, except that it speaks to me. I have followed her music as far back as when her and her brother first started singing. I don't have every album she has ever made but I have most of them. I thought I would go crazy when I saw her tonight, but she has a way of making you humble yourself before God. I stayed in the worship mode and at times I forgot she was right in front of me. She shared some deep revelations with us this evening, and its making me really think. Tommorrow night I get to see Martha Munizzi. If you have ever been to my disney website you will see these artist names listed under my favorites. The fact that I get to see all three of them within a week is such a blessing. Thank you Lord !

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

glad to hear you had a real wonderful expeirence...music is powerful!